Please login to view the highlights of sponsor.
Bruker has been driven by the idea of always providing the best technology solution for every analytical task for over 60 years.
AvanceCore - High resolution, streamlined. More affordable than ever.
The AvanceCore offers high-resolution NMR with an impressive price/performance ratio, making NMR more accessible than ever before.
The AvanceCore combines Bruker‘s extensive NMR expertise and streamlined production processes to create a cost-effective product. The AvanceCore is designed for NMR users who value resource efficiency over everything else.
- The AvanceCore is available in three configurations.
- Features can be flexibly enabled and disabled with software subscriptions.
- You only pay for what you need, when you need it.
Wonder How? Find Out!
The AvanceCore solution offers premium high-resolution NMR at a more affordable price, making NMR more accessible than ever before.
NMR is an extremely powerful analytical method. In combination with the affordability of the AvanceCore, this makes NMR the ideal tool to address a large range of analytical questions, including structure elucidation and verification, molecular interactions, and quantitation. The AvanceCore solution offers NMR at a price similar to a standard liquid chromatography mass spec instrument.
NMR offers many advantages over other analytical techniques. The AvanceCore provides better value for money than other methods:
- With NMR, what you see is what is present. Chromatographic analysis requires process steps such as liquid injection or sample evaporation. Potential sample degradation or unwanted reactions complicate the assignment of signals.
- NMR selectively detects nuclei such as 1H, 13C, 19F and 31P which are present in organic molecules. This is not apparent with other analytical techniques. For example, UV detectors for chromatography miss many substances without a chromophore. IR and mass detectors have similar limitations.
- With NMR, substances can be identified and quantified against any reference standard. Other analytical methods rely on a reference standard of the same material.
- 1D NMR experiments can be run with standard parameters for most samples. Several compounds are identified and quantified from a single spectrum. HPLC, for instance, can also deliver good separation and signal-to-noise — provided that the method was optimized for the particular application. NMR helps you to save time and money.
The Fourier 80 has been designed for organic or medicinal chemistry research, routine analysis, teaching or synthesis verification in any chemistry laboratory. Equipped with a novel, ultra-stable 80 MHz permanent magnet, it requires no cryogens, magnet power supply, water cooling or special laboratory infrastructure.
Advance your analytical capabilities and strengthen your curriculum with high-performance NMR in an easy-to-use, compact benchtop system. Tackle the challenges. Remove the barriers. Advance discovery.
Easy to Install: The Fourier, an 80 MHz high-performance nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) benchtop spectrometer designed for the routine laboratory. With a cryogen-free magnet design, the Fourier makes NMR accessible in the lab where users and operators work. It can be installed in the fume hood or on the bench without the need for new infrastructure, providing easy maintenance and minimal cost of ownership. The performance of the benchtop, combined with the intuitive software, means any lab can now incorporate the definitive analytical answers only NMR can provide. Easy to Use: The Fourier features GoScan™, a newly developed modern interface which guides users through pre-defined, dedicated workflows. Novice NMR users can use pre-defined data acquisition choices in the GoScan software, or customize them, while experienced users can use Bruker's industry standard TopSpin™ software for more detailed acquisition parameters. Easy to do More: The Fourier has been designed for highest data quality and stability at 80 MHz, with excellent lineshape, resolution and sensitivity in 80 MHz homonuclear 1H or heteronuclear 1H/13C FT-NMR experiments. It runs Bruker's TopSpin™ software, giving users access to the extensive TopSpin library of 1D and 2D homonuclear and proton-carbon heteronuclear experiments and pulse programs.
LabScape Services & Lifecycle Support
Bruker has a long history of innovation and excellence in analytical systems as a result of our placing the customer at the center of all activities.
This philosophy and commitment to support our customers with unparalleled help throughout their journey with us is now characterized by the LabScape concept: from initial inquiry to evaluation, installation and the lifetime of the instrument.